Anime Reviewer Girl of Shay-Shay’s Anime Blog was kind enough to nominate me for a Sunshine Award.
Thank you very much, Anime Reviewer Girl!! ﾟ･:,｡★＼(^-^ )♪ありがと♪( ^-^)/★,｡･:･ﾟ
If you have been nominated for The Sunshine Award and you choose to accept it, write a blog post about the Sunshine Award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the questions from the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate a few other bloggers.
4. Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
5. Notify the bloggers on their blog.
6. Put the award button on your blog.
Questions from Anime Reviewer Girl:
1. Is there an anime you wish didn’t exist?
I love The Powerpuff Girls, but I did not care for Demashitaa! Powerpuff Girls Z. It took away so much of what made the original show good and unique and made it a bland magical girl tale. They should have just made it a new property instead of a spinoff.
2. What anime character do you think would be your rival?
I don’t know why, but I think it might be fun to be the rival of the Cat’s Eye team from Cat’s Eye.
3. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
I think I’d like to be a battle mage like Negi from Negima. So I guess the ability to use magic?
4. What is your favorite movie?
I love Beauty and the Beast and Sailor Moon R: The Movie. The first is a beautiful animated classic, and the latter is all the strengths of the series wrapped up in one gorgeous movie with an epic theme song.
5. Dub or Sub?
I’m a sub person, but I’m not one of those “all dubs are horrible” people. There are dubs that match or surpass the original Japanese.
6. Read or write?
7. Who is your current anime crush?
Kotobuki Reiji from Uta no Prince-sama and Okita Souji from Hakuoki. That’s not completely a coincidence.
8. What is your favorite Dessert?
I love Hershey’s sundae pies. Absolutely delicious! They’re better at Burger King, though. The temperature is just perfect, and I can’t get the Edward’s Pie versions to have that balance between softness and coldness.
1. What manga, anime, or TV series would you like to see have a remake?
2. If you became a magical girl/guy, what would be your speech/catchphrase?
3. What’s something really cool or interesting you own?
This post may contain reviews of free products or news featuring products which gave me bonuses. I may earn compensation if you use my links or referral codes. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy here.
I’m amazed at how far my Sunshine Award badge has reached. We really live in online bubbles.