Lita Kino of Lita Kino Anime Reviews was kind enough to nominate me for the Real Neat Blog Award.
Thank you very much, Lita! ﾟ･:,｡★＼(^-^ )♪ありがと♪( ^-^)/★,｡･:･ﾟ
1. Put the award logo in your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog).
Questions from Lita:
1. What animes would you recommend to watch?
Fullmetal Alchemist and/or Brotherhood are both very good. The original’s opening episode is amazing with its balance of comedy and drama, and it is a great gateway episode for anime. The two series themselves are also great no matter what genres people like.
2. Are you reading any manga at the moment? If so what one?
Oh, no. Not at all.
OK, fine, I just finished rereading Pita-Ten and am rereading the three volumes of Official Fan Book. Su!
3. Do you have a favorite quote from a anime or manga?
“I want to be a penguin mailman!” ~Wapiko, Kingyou Chuuihou! (Goldfish Warning!)
4. How do you make time to blog? If so when do you end up doing it?
My goal is to have one post every 2-3 days, so I try to stay ahead as much as possible, especially since some series are well over 10 volumes long. So I generally start a draft, then read through the series, and then update it whenever I have some free time.
5. Tell us one fact about you.
I am not very good with bugs. Or fast speeds. Or heights. Basically, I’m a wimp.
6. Cheeseburger or noodles?
Cheeseburger. (Well, hamburgers for me actually.)
7. What is your opinion on the way cosplay is today?
It’s amazing how much work they do. You can really feel the love. Such detail! Such effort!
1. Would you rather be a Phantom Thief or the cop that chases after one?
2. What series do you think is overhyped?
3. What series do you think deserves more attention?
4. What series would you never watch or read again unless you were paid to?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. Have you ever listened to Vocaloid music, and do you consider yourself a fan?
7. If you could have any pet as an animal, what would it be?
This post may contain reviews of free products or news featuring products which gave me bonuses. I may earn compensation if you use my links or referral codes. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy here.
I take it from your questions that you’re a fan of Vocaloids?
I am. There are some really good songs. The producers are amazing!
I like Vocaloids and their songs, too! Who are your favorite Vocaloid(s) and Vocaloid producer(s)?
I’m a sucker for a good Rin/Len duet, but some of my top hits are:
Cendrillon & Adolescence
Jougen no Tsuki
Romeo to Cinderella
1/6~out of the gravity~
As for producers, MitchieM, Samfree, Dios, KurousaP, kz/livetune, and HoneyWorks all do amazing work.
Woah. You seem to know a lot, I’ve barely scratched the surface of Vocaloid songs/universe. >.< I like kz/livetune and DECO*27 a lot, though. Lately, reol has also catched my attention.
No matter how deep you get into Vocaloid, there’s always more. That’s what’s so amazing. I’ve actually fallen a bit behind, but it’s always fun listening to new songs.
Have you played any of the Project Diva games? Great way to sample a lot of the greatest hits.
Yeah, Vocaloid fandom is bottomless!
I actually haven’t played any of those games because I don’t have a game console to play it on, though I’d really want to play it (because Vocaloid songs). Maybe in the future when I can buy mine.
*caught (ugh, my English sucks)
I agree! What I love so much about them is just how varied they are. I love how each maker has so much creativity to work with, and can express so many things. It blows my mind that there’s whole series out there of Vocaloid songs telling stories!
My favorite anime quote is “PoiPoiPoi” from kantai collection. Cute but annoyed if you listened it all night.
I remember watching the “Ponponpon” parody video of with her “poi”s. That was cute, too.
Pingback: Real Neat Blog Award | Daijina Omoide
Hehe such cute answers it was nice to get to know you a bit better hehe 🙂
Thanks again for the nomination! 🙂 Glad you found my answers interesting!
Yusss and I have become a huge fan of your blog because I have never seen anywhere a manga blog before hehe 🙂
Thanks, I love your blog, too!
Nawww >////< to hear you say that makes me so happy made my night <3
Pingback: Real Neat Blog Award | Anime Vios