FiddleTwix of The Anime Madhouse was kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster Award.
Thank you very much, Twix! ﾟ･:,｡★＼(^-^ )♪ありがと♪( ^-^)/★,｡･:･ﾟ
1. Thank and link back to your nominator.
2. Answer the 11 questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate 5-11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees.
5. Let your nominees know that you have nominated them via social media or their blogs.
Questions from FiddleTwix:
01. Worst Plot Twist in an Anime? (Spoiler tags galore!)
I’m going to go a little off-track and name a manga: Otaku no Musume-san. If you’ve ever read it, you’ll know what I’m talking about. If you haven’t, let me assure you that the twist is not hinted at anywhere, and it makes a couple of important characters look like heartless jerks.
02. What is Your Current Opinion on the First Anime You Ever Watched?
My first was Sailor Moon, specifically the original English dub. That version had many edits that left me confused even though I didn’t know what anime was then. Now, it’s just a little too long to rewatch it all, and the first season needed more romance. It’s still a lot of fun and very enjoyable, although there’s some music that’s better in the original English dub than the original Japanese.
03. What is Your Favorite Animation Studio?
I think BONES.
04. What Anime Character Do You Most Relate To?
Hmm, maybe Haruhi from Ouran High School Host Club? I also have no interest in cooking and housecleaning like Madoka from the manga Oyome ni Ikenai! But someday I wish to be half as good at tsukkomi as Himeko from Sket Dance.
05. Favorite Movie Genre?
Disney/family/kids. Fun for all ages.
06. Favorite Drink?
Dr. Pepper Cherry. Regular Dr. Pepper is #2.
07. Favorite Fictitious Place?
Crystal Tokyo from Sailor Moon. The capital is beautiful, there’s not much (if any) crime, and they have long lifespans.
08. Weirdest Outfit in an Anime?
Probably that one outfit of Charlotte’s in Bleach? It’s all I can think of.
09. Least Favorite Anime Opening Theme?
I never liked “Chikyuu Orchestra” from Ranma 1/2. Ick.
10. Favorite Weapon from a Movie, TV show or Anime?
I always thought oversized shurikens or boomerangs like Yuffie’s from Final Fantasy VII or Sango’s from Inuyasha were pretty cool.
11. Favorite Voice Actor? (From western cartoons or anime)
Jim Cummings is amazing and such a nice guy. But I love Morikubo Showtaro’s voice.
01. Have you ever watched any J-dramas?
02. Name an author or mangaka who you consider a legend.
03. Do you prefer physical media or digital?
04. Are you more likely to be the boke (funny man) or tsukkomi (straight man)?
05. Is there an anime or manga that made you laugh for all the wrong reasons?
06. Name a series where the original manga is better than the anime.
07. Now name a series where the anime is better than the original manga.
08. Do you play visual novels?
09. What’s your favorite pie?
10. If you could appear on any game show or reality show, what would it be?
11. Name a character whom you would NOT want to be on your team in a game show.
This post may contain reviews of free products. I may earn compensation if you use my links or referral codes. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy here.