LynLyn of Just Something About LynLyn was kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster Award.
Thank you very much, Lyn! ﾟ･:,｡★＼(^-^ )♪ありがと♪( ^-^)/★,｡･:･ﾟ
01. If you could describe your personality in three words, what three words would you use? And why those words?
I’ll say “smile and nod”. A smile goes a long way, and nodding works no matter if you are really listening or care about the other person as a way to get rid of the crazies.
02. Do you have a pet peeve? If so, what is it?
Yes, it’s when people mix up “your” and “you’re”.
03. Do you think out loud?
Yes. Ironically, it’s usually short Japanese phrases. “Doredore…” “Onaka ga suita…” “Nani kore?!”
04. Do you listen to music while you blog? If so, what genre of music?
When I do, it’s usually J-pop or movie/TV show soundtracks.
05. If you could make a “Soundtrack of Your Life,” what five songs would you put?
“Kusoge Jikkyou Purei” – Onyuu-P feat. Hatsune Miku (lyrics 1, lyrics 2)
“Don’t say ‘lazy'” – Sakurakou K-On Bu (lyrics)
“Just be conscious” – Hayashibara Megumi (lyrics 1, lyrics 2)
“real Emotion” – KODA Kumi / Jade from Sweetbox (lyrics)
“Triple Baka” – Lamaze-P feat. Hatsune Miku & Kasane Teto with Akita Neru (lyrics 1, lyrics 2)
06. Have you ever went karaoke? Did you like it, why or why not?
Nope, never went. Although I’ve played a couple of karaoke video games (solo).
07. Coffee or tea?
I don’t like either. Hot chocolate for me.
08. Your top five favorite books of all time (well so far in life)?
Hmm. I’ll choose some non-manga for this question.
The Man Who Loved Clowns by June Rae Wood: A great read starring a girl who has an uncle with Down’s Syndrome.
The Face on the Milk Carton by Caroline B. Cooney: Engaging drama.
Small Sacrifices by Ann Rule: A true crime story with a happy ending (relatively speaking).
Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell: A classic.
Charlotte’s Web by E.B. White: Another classic.
09. If you could rewrite the ending of a book, anime or manga? Which would it be and why?
One that I can think of right off the top of my head is Heroine Shikkaku. It started off doing its own thing and then just had to follow the typical shoujo path. I booed the ending.
10. If you knew the world is going to end tomorrow, what would you do on your last day?
Look up as much spoilers as possible. No use being left wondering.
11. Would you meet a blogger (or bloggers) in real life? If so, who and why?
Sure. Who? All the amazing people I’ve met blogging!
Random Facts About Me:
- I can’t sing.
- I’m a picky eater. I don’t eat fruit, and there’s only a few vegetables I eat.
- I love The Powerpuff Girls.
- The first manga I ever imported was The Cherry Project by TAKEUCHI Naoko.
- The first video game I ever imported was Final Fantasy X-2.
- My favorite flavor for candy is cherry. However, I don’t eat cherries.
- My favorite sitcom is Frasier.
- I watch Judge Judy every day.
- One site I visit every day is The Dreamin’ Demon.
- I wear glasses and own several pairs thanks to the great deals on the Internet.
- I’ve always wanted a swing set. I mean a real swing set and not those glider things. The kid type.
01. If you had the opportunity, would you go see a musical based on an anime or manga?
02. PC, Mac, or other?
03. What Internet browser do you usually use?
04. iOS, Android, Windows Phone, other, or none?
05. What’s your favorite holiday?
06. Do you (or have you ever) played an instrument?
07. Have you ever traveled outside of your country?
08. What’s your favorite decade?
09. What’s the last movie you saw in theaters?
10. What’s your favorite type of cake?
11. What’s the weirdest anime or manga you’ve ever watched or read?
This post may contain reviews of free products. I may earn compensation if you use my links or referral codes. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy here.