TwiceAlive of We the Hunted was kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster Award.
Thank you very much, TwiceAlive! ﾟ･:,｡★＼(^-^ )♪ありがと♪( ^-^)/★,｡･:･ﾟ
I’m not going to nominate anybody this time since I just did this twice.
Questions from TwiceAlive:
01. Are you a Ninja, or a Samurai?
Ninja. I’ll stay in the back in the dark with a large shuriken.
02. If you could bend any of the elements, which would it be?
Water. Water + ice + healing abilities.
03. What are the two largest factors that attract you to a show/movie?
Probably the cast and the genre.
04. What is the highest number of books you have read within a months time?
Hmm…that’s a tough one. I really don’t know. I’ve marathoned manga with 20+ volumes in a couple of days.
05. If you’ve ever gone on an anime marathon, how long was it?
I marathoned the 90s Sailor Moon, live action, musicals, and fan events just before Crystal was supposed to be released. It probably took about 2 months.
06. Do you like wasabi?
I’ve never had it, but considering how picky I am, I probably won’t.
07. What is your favorite genre anime? Novel/manga?
Probably shoujo fantasy-action. Favorite manga? That’s really hard. Mars and Please Save My Earth are top-quality manga, and Sailor Moon will always have a special place in my heart.
08. Would you rather have a pet dragon, or pilot a mecha?
Pet dragon. Forget the mecha.
09. What character trope annoys you the most? What character trope do you admire the most?
Annoying: I’m a genki girl who’s bad in school and afraid of lightning, and I love the most popular guy in school!
Admire: Anybody who tries but has real flaws and not moe-type “oh, isn’t she so cuuuute when she tries!” negative qualities.
10. Your a super OP secret agent, what is your code-name and where is your hideout?
Code-name: Ace, just to make my opponents think they’re going up against a guy. My hideout is a top-secret scientific facility disguised as a manga library.
11. I’ve asked this before and Ill ask it again cause its just that important: Almond butter or peanut butter?
Peanut butter. The smooth kind.
Random Facts About Me:
- I love taking pictures, but I hate being in pictures.
- Final Fantasy VII was my first RPG.
- My bathroom is has a Hello Kitty theme.
- I am a pegasister.
- I love the 2nd edition of The Game of Life the best.
- If I were in a Final Fantasy game with a job system, I think I’d be a Red Mage.
- I still love Big Bird and Snuffleupagus from Sesame Street.
- I hate cooking.
- I love Burger King.
- I want to see Supermarket Sweep back on TV.
- The first game that ever game me motion sickness was the tennis game on the Virtual Boy.
This post may contain reviews of free products or news featuring products which gave me bonuses. I may earn compensation if you use my links or referral codes. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy here.