Animated was kind enough to nominate me for the Liebster Award.
Thank you very much, Animated! ﾟ･:,｡★＼(^-^ )♪ありがと♪( ^-^)/★,｡･:･ﾟ
Questions from Animated:
01. What’s your favorite characteristic about yourself?
Um, I’m pretty easygoing, I guess?
02. Morning Person or Night Owl?
I’m not really either. I’m more of a day person who enjoys her sleep. I don’t like to get up early, and I don’t like to stay up late.
03. Which anime character do you see yourself in the most?
Although I don’t have her philosophical knowledge, maybe Yue from Negima! since she always has her nose in a book and may not always look so expressive.
04. What made you want to start a blog?
I had all these manga anyway, so I thought, “Why not?” and started this blog. The deals aspect comes from me being a
cheapskate bargain shopper.
05. If you could choose to sit down and have a conversation with any anime character, who would it be?
I feel like Kona-chan from Lucky Star could always teach me something. Although I wouldn’t mind listening to Reiji from Uta no Prince-sama and trying to heal his heart!
06. If you could be a character in a video game, which video game would you most want to be in?
Personally, I’d like to start off in any other Final Fantasy besides III and buy 99 Phoenix Downs. Then I’d either use magic or technology to travel to the land of Final Fantasy III, sell all my Phoenix Downs for a huge profit, and become the richest person in that world. If I could bring a phoenix or two along, even better!
←～（o ｀▽´ )oΨ
Otherwise, Esthar from Final Fantasy VIII would be an awesome place to live.
07. 3 songs that put you in a good mood?
There’s so many; it’s hard just to pick three!
01. “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” – Donny Osmond
02. “Gamushara ROman☆Tic” (“Recklessly ROman☆Tic”) – Kotobuki Reiji (Morikubo Showtaro), Ittoki Otoya (Terashima Takuma), & Ichinose Tokiya (Miyano Mamoru)
Starts off kind of mysterious and then turns into high energy. Plus great vocals, and the accompanying drama is great as well. (Shining imitation + WA-SU-RE-TE-TA!!!! = hilariousness! Reiji!! ♥ ♥ ♥ )
03. “Platinum Romance” – Re:nG feat. Hatsune Miku, SF-A2 Miki, & Kaai Yuki
It’s just plain cute. I can’t help but listen and smile.
08. Favorite quote that keeps you motivated?
“Nine out of ten Americans agree that out of ten Americans, one will disagree with the other nine!” ~Colin Mochrie.
In short, you can’t please everybody, but I still can do my best.
09. What is the first anime you ever watched?
Pokemon and Sailor Moon.
10. Have you or do you want to attend a Con at some point? Which?
I’ve never attended a convention. I’d like to go to one. Which one would depends on each year’s main guests.
11. What’s your favorite part of blogging?
I like connecting with new people, and I also like getting some things off my chest, like how I feel about Viz’s horrible handling of The Prince of Tennis manga or why I constantly reread Mars.
Random Facts About Me:
- Years ago, I found exactly two strawberry glasses on clearance at Target. I had to buy them since they reminded me of the ones in NANA.
- I think regular Oreos are better than Double Stuf.
- My dream house includes a spa or jacuzzi.
- I still think Threads of Fate (Dewprism) needs a sequel.
- I also think more people ought to play Threads of Fate. Mint’s route is hilarious!
- My favorite worlds from the Kingdom Hearts series are Hallow Bastion (Kingdom Hearts) and Timeless River (Kingdom Hearts II).
- I’ve never met anyone famous.
- I’m becoming re-addicted to Yoo-hoo drinks.
- I love political humor.
- I’m so mad Yamazaki and Shinpachi STILL don’t get full routes in Hakuoki Shinkai: Kaze no Shou. Seriously, Otomate?!
- I’ve always wanted to collect plushies, but they’re so expensive…
This post may contain reviews of free products. I may earn compensation if you use my links or referral codes. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy here.