crimson613 of My Fujoshi Life was kind enough to nominate me for the Creative Blogger Award.
★あ(^-^) り(-^ ) が( ) と( ^-) う＼(^0^)/★
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
Facts About Me:
- Overall, I think people are too hard on my generation and the upcoming generation. The only thing I agree on that is being ruined is baby names. What in the world is with some of these baby names?!?! Half of the “yooneecke” names aren’t unique anymore, and the other half look like the parents are illiterate. Then some people (parents and the kids themselves) act so insulted when you can’t decode what look like random letters strung together. You don’t have to name your kid one of the top 10 baby names, but geez.
- I hate skirts. I don’t wear them. Pants or shorts for me.
- I cannot edit my own work. I’m very good at proofreading others’ works (English was my minor), but what I read on my own works does not match what is actually written. I keep going back to my posts since I find a mistake each time. Even if I could translate Japanese, I’d rather do adapting or editing. I like doing those. My English background also helps explain why I tend to be wordy and not include many pictures. I know I should…
- I have no skill nor interest in arts or crafts. Again, this is part of the reason why I don’t tend to include pictures even though I know I should from a web design perspective. I’m also just plain lazy in this regard.
- My hand was smushed in the car window when I had my hand hanging out and my mom rolled the window up. That was over a year ago, and it still really hurts from time to time. I already tended to have carpal tunnel-like syndromes before (in both hands), so this didn’t help. So PSA: tell someone you’re putting the window up before you do so. Second PSA: follow proper typing posture to avoid developing carpal tunnel. Otherwise you have to wear those brace things like I do when I type.
- Magical Girl Blog
- Otaku Orbit
- Chibi Majo
- The Animated Madhouse
- Ka-chan Anime Reviews
- The Reviewer’s Corner
- Getting Up Early
- Otaku Academia
- Lita Kino Anime Reviews
- Just Something About LynLyn
- Windborne’s Story Eatery
- Otaku Highschool Life
- In the Cubbyhole
- Marvelously Mismatched
This post may contain reviews of free products or news featuring products which gave me bonuses. I may earn compensation if you use my links or referral codes. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Pingback: The Creative Blogger Award | My Fujoshi Life
I haven’t really kept up with what the new baby names are but sometimes my brother and mom tell me about it and all i can do is facepalm haha
Oh~ I like editing work too, though I don’t have any kind of official background to back me up, I mostly just help my brothers with their school essays and stuff 😛 as for my own stuff, well it could use a lot of work xP
Haha, the whole window thing used to happen to me and my brother all the time! We’ve also had our fingers caught by doors too ;__; that hurts (random: does the brace make it harder to type?)
Awesome getting to know you :3
I had my fingers stuck in a door, too. And fractured my thumb. And the car window thing. (All right hand, my dominant one.)
The brace makes it easier to type actually. Otherwise I get an uncomfortable numbing/pinching feeling. For my left hand, it’s mostly my pinky. It’s mainly my thumb on my right.
I work as a substitute teacher, so I’ve seen a few winners along with the various posts about names on the Internet. Ugh.
Glad you enjoyed the post!
Kudos for the award!
Pingback: Creative blogger award! | Marvelously Mismatched
Pingback: Daiyamanga Nominated Me For The Creative Blogger Award | Just Something About LynLyn
Hehe you are never shy to express yourself dear XD and was reading about your hand being smushed oh my god >.< you poor thing.
Aww, thank you! 🙂
My hand isn’t too bad normally if I keep a wrist support on it, it’s just…weaker. Which is annoying because I’m right-handed. Oh, well.
*huggles for you*
Pingback: Creative Blogger Award |
Ouch, I’ve had a situation when my mom put my window up while my arm was still “in the way” when I was a kid, I was not a happy camper after that day.
Ouch, I can imagine you weren’t happy!