crimson613 of My Fujoshi Life was kind enough to nominate me for the Creative Blogger Award.
★あ(^-^) り(-^ ) が( ) と( ^-) う＼(^0^)/★
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 – 20 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!
Facts About Me:
- Overall, I think people are too hard on my generation and the upcoming generation. The only thing I agree on that is being ruined is baby names. What in the world is with some of these baby names?!?! Half of the “yooneecke” names aren’t unique anymore, and the other half look like the parents are illiterate. Then some people (parents and the kids themselves) act so insulted when you can’t decode what look like random letters strung together. You don’t have to name your kid one of the top 10 baby names, but geez.
- I hate skirts. I don’t wear them. Pants or shorts for me.
- I cannot edit my own work. I’m very good at proofreading others’ works (English was my minor), but what I read on my own works does not match what is actually written. I keep going back to my posts since I find a mistake each time. Even if I could translate Japanese, I’d rather do adapting or editing. I like doing those. My English background also helps explain why I tend to be wordy and not include many pictures. I know I should…
- I have no skill nor interest in arts or crafts. Again, this is part of the reason why I don’t tend to include pictures even though I know I should from a web design perspective. I’m also just plain lazy in this regard.
- My hand was smushed in the car window when I had my hand hanging out and my mom rolled the window up. That was over a year ago, and it still really hurts from time to time. I already tended to have carpal tunnel-like syndromes before (in both hands), so this didn’t help. So PSA: tell someone you’re putting the window up before you do so. Second PSA: follow proper typing posture to avoid developing carpal tunnel. Otherwise you have to wear those brace things like I do when I type.
- Magical Girl Blog
- Otaku Orbit
- Chibi Majo
- The Animated Madhouse
- Ka-chan Anime Reviews
- The Reviewer’s Corner
- Getting Up Early
- Otaku Academia
- Lita Kino Anime Reviews
- Just Something About LynLyn
- Windborne’s Story Eatery
- Otaku Highschool Life
- In the Cubbyhole
- Marvelously Mismatched
This post may contain reviews of free products or news featuring products which gave me bonuses. I may earn compensation if you use my links or referral codes. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy here.