I want to thank Matt for nominating me for the WakuWafu Award.
Thank you, Matt! （≧∀≦）y｛ありがとね☆〕
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Choose any 3 things you would like to say about yourself to your fellow bloggers.
- Think up 3 questions you would like to ask the people you nominate.
- Give one piece of advice to your fellow bloggers.
- Make sure to tell us over here that you have been nominated (and/ or completed the award) so that we can put your blog up on the wakuwafu page! Make sure to put down your blog in the comments section!
Three Things About Me:
- On Sirius XM, I usually listen to 80s or 90s music or The Blend channel.
- I have two PSPs. One is my original 1000 model, the other is a 3000 I bought for cheap. They each have their specialties (1000 for homebrew/CFW, 3000 for save state and screenshots).
- The two games I have the most versions of are Final Fantasy IV and Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom at four versions each. Final Fantasy IV: PS1, GBA, DS, and PSP. Hakuoki: PSP limited edition, 3DS LE, PS3 LE, and mobile. Since Hakuoki is getting a remake, it will soon be #1 once either I import it or (preferably) Aksys releases it.
- What is one series in your backlog you’ve been meaning to watch or read?
- Which is you primary and/or preference: Blu-ray, DVD, digital copies, or streaming?
- What’s your favorite type of pizza?
The rules don’t specifically say whether to answer the questions you received, but I will anyway.
- What is the best part about blogging?
Getting to know people whose work I enjoy and people who enjoy my work.
- If you use YouTube, what do you usually like watching?
I often stream music when I’m doing other things, but if I’m actually watching YouTube, then it’s usually comedy stuff like funny clips from my favorite TV shows. Sometimes I also watch my favorite boss battles or cutscenes from video games.
- Do you have a favorite celebrity?
Betty White and Judge Judy.
Sometimes, we all need a break. Tell your readers, they’ll understand.
This post may contain reviews of free products. I may earn compensation if you use my links or referral codes. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy here.