Kuro Sama of Kuro Sama Reviews was kind enough to nominate me for the Real Neat Blog Award.
Thank you very much, Kuro! ﾟ･:,｡★＼(^-^ )♪ありがと♪( ^-^)/★,｡･:･ﾟ
1. Put the award logo in your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog).
Questions from Kuro:
1. What motivated you to start blogging?
I had a bunch of manga anyways, so they might as well earn their keep.
2. Who’s the most frustrating character you’ve encountered in an anime, TV show or film?
Hmm, I’m going to say the two leads from Heroine Shikkaku. I don’t even remember their names, and I don’t care to.
3. If you were a ‘Pokemon’ gym leader – what ‘Pokemon’ type would you specialise in and why?
Cute type. OK, probably Water.
4. Would you rather face a zombie apocalypse, alien invasion, or robot take over?
I think I’ll go with the robots. At least I’d know they run off of electricity or batteries and can cut off their power source.
5. You’ve got 7 days and a limitless supply of money – where do you go and what do you do?
Pay off all my bills and then go on a shopping spree. I don’t think I’d waste my week on trips, but I’d buy a couple of plane tickets for my parents. Oh, and I’d open a fast food restaurant in my town. Maybe something like a Steak n Shake or Culver’s. Or a store with a restaurant.
6. If you could live the life of any real life person or fictional character, for a day, who would it be and why?
I’d be Usagi from Sailor Moon and use her Silver Moon Crystal for world-wide peace and health.
7. What can’t you say no to?
A good deal.
1. Who is your favorite anime mascot or sidekick?
2. Have you ever been to a professional sports game?
3. Is there a particular fandom you find annoying?
4. Name a manga where you find the art to be ugly.
5. Have you bought any Amiibos, Disney Infinity, Skylanders, or other such video game figures?
6. What was (or is) your favorite stuffed animal?
7. If you had stats like a video game/RPG character, what would be your highest and lowest stats? (Attack, Defense, Magic, Intelligence, Speed, etc.)
This post may contain reviews of free products or news featuring products which gave me bonuses. I may earn compensation if you use my links or referral codes. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy here.
Woot for Water type Pokemon – I always end up choosing them as my starter (except for 1st gen!)
Also a shopping trip sounds fantastic 😀
I always choose Water-type starters, too. Almost always the cutest & most useful!
Very wise answer on the invasion thing question! XD And I think it’d be cool to see gigantic robots until one gets toasted. D’oh
Pingback: Mad Hatter’s Opinion #7 | Lacie's Journey in Wonderland
Pingback: Real Neat Blog Award | Anime Vios