I want to thank Leaveit2me of Pop Culture Mecha for nominating me for the WakuWafu Award.
Thank you, Leaveit2me! （≧∀≦）y｛ありがとね☆〕
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Choose any 3 things you would like to say about yourself to your fellow bloggers.
- Think up 3 questions you would like to ask the people you nominate.
- Give one piece of advice to your fellow bloggers.
- Make sure to tell us over here that you have been nominated (and/ or completed the award) so that we can put your blog up on the wakuwafu page! Make sure to put down your blog in the comments section!
Three Things About Me:
- Sometimes, there’s nothing better than the insanity of the older cartoon shorts like Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry, and Disney. I don’t like a lot of the art styles the companies are using for their reboots…
- The last time I went to the movies, I played a “guaranteed-to-win” crane game. I got a tiger and a dog. So I named them Puppy the tiger and Tiger the dog. They’re sitting on my PS4.
- I’m very upset the original voices for the Powerpuff Girls are not returning for the 2016 show.
- What is the worst meal you ever had?
- What is your favorite older series? (Note: define “older” as you please, but no currently-running series.)
- Would you rather a company license a lot of good series or very few excellent ones?
The rules don’t specifically say whether to answer the questions you received, but I will anyway.
- Why do you blog? If the reason is too personal, feel free to skip this question.
I figured I have enough manga, so they might as well earn their keep.
- Who is your favorite musical act?
Hmm, tough one. Maybe BoA?
- Last but not least, who is your idol?
I guess I’ll use my “favorite celebrity” answers from last time: Betty White and Judge Judy.
Don’t feel pressured to be the smartest, funniest, most in-depth, etc. Just be you.
This post may contain reviews of free products. I may earn compensation if you use my links or referral codes. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy here.