I want to thank Official Stalker aka Crimson613 of My Fujoshi Life for nominating me for the WakuWafu Award.
Thank you, Official Stalker! （≧∀≦）y｛ありがとね☆〕
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Choose any 3 things you would like to say about yourself to your fellow bloggers.
- Think up 3 questions you would like to ask the people you nominate.
- Give one piece of advice to your fellow bloggers.
- Make sure to tell us over here that you have been nominated (and/ or completed the award) so that we can put your blog up on the WakuWafu Award page! Make sure to put down your blog in the comments section!
Three Things About Me:
- I have become President of the Official Lyndere Fan Club. We all revere our Muse LynLyn-sama aka Lady Lyn of Just Something About LynLyn.
- I don’t think turn-based RPGs are dead or should be limited to handhelds! ARPGs are necessarily the future! I mean, Final Fantasy X-2 had an awesome battle system, and plus it’s a good challenge.
- I have recently gone on a board/card game spending spree. I picked up King of Tokyo, Pandemic, Machi Koro, Dominion, Sushi Go, and a couple more. Too bad no one around me really likes games…
- What was this year’s most exciting anime/manga-related announcement?
- How do you feel about Final Fantasy VII Remake?
- You have just been sucked into the world of the last anime (or manga) you saw (or read). Where are you and what do you do?
- How do you feel about Lyndere?
Lyndere is lyncredible. All who walk the path of Lyndere will find lynjoyment and lynitless lynergy. All hail Lady Lyn!
- If you had go recommend me a game (any kind on any platform), what would it be and why?
Hmm, I’ll recommend one for each system you have: Hakuoki: Stories of the Shinsengumi (PS3), Tales of Vesperia (Xbox 360), Final Fantasy Type-0 (Xbox One), and Space Channel 5 (PS2). For your eventual DS/3DS, the Phoenix Wright series.
- Favorite pick up line(s)
I’ll post some of my favorite anime-related pickup lines I’ve seen on the web:
“Gun DAM, you are FINE girl!”
“Be the tsun to my dere.”
“My extensive Master Grade Gunpla collection is just proof of my magic fingers.”
“You must be Kira because you just gave me a heart attack.”
Sometimes a post just may not be coming together. Take a break or maybe shelve it for a while. When you come back to it later, everything may then fall into place.
Anybody who agrees to join the Official Lyndere Fan Club gets a nomination.