I want to thank Ignite18 of Marveously Mismatched for nominating me for the One Lovely Blog Award.
Thank you, Ignite! アリ(´･ω･)(´_ _）ガト♪
Seven Things About Me:
- It really bothers me when people don’t look up the titles they’re requesting to be licensed and then go ask the wrong companies to pick it up. Look up the original publisher so you’re not wasting your ideas by pitching it to a company who can never license it! Idea Factory can’t and won’t license Uta no Prince-sama, OK?! Stop asking!!
- I just started Yo-kai Watch. Jibanyan <3.
- I have learned not to buy Nivea cherry lip moisturizer. Nivea lip balms are pretty big, but most of the others go on clear, so it’s not a big deal when you get it on your face. The cherry goes on bright red, so it looks like I’m putting on clown makeup.
- I love balloons. It’s the one thing I want for my birthday each year.
- I’ve been watching a lot of TableTop lately as part of my recent board game obsession.
- While I’m mixed on some things about it, disappointed on some changes, but still keeping an open mind, I hate those glasses on Barret in Final Fantasy VII Remake. But I’m really hoping for dual audio. Both Sakurai and Burton do a good job as Cloud.
- Mew is my favorite Pokemon. I finally have a legit Mew!! (Well, two actually, one per game.) I want to find one of those 20th Anniversary plushies. I hate all the scalpers buying them up.
- Slice of Life
- That Baka Blog
- Kuro Sama Reviews
- The Limitless Imagination
- Lita Kino Anime Corner
This post may contain reviews of free products. I may earn compensation if you use my links or referral codes. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy here.