Oopsie, I’ve let these pile up again. I’ll get to them all… eventually.
Anyway, I want to thank
- Display the award
- Thank the person who gave the award (including a link to their blog)
- Share seven things about you.
- Nominate ten bloggers
- My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. The case is made to insert your own design, so I chose the cover of volume 12 of the Sailor Moon kanzenban (perfect edition).
- For music, I have an iPod nano that I won from Sobe several years ago. One corner unfortunately got a little damaged when the case suddenly fell off and it fell to the ground. (Case, you were supposed to prevent that, not cause it!)
- I have months worth of manga that still need to be shelved. I’m always like, “Well, I have another box coming, so I’ll just wait for that one to show up…”
- I finally fulfilled one of my childhood dreams: getting a swing set. I got it for 75% off, so it’s probably going to be my own personal deal of the year.
- So my main childhood dream left is to go to Disney World. Or Land, I’m not picky.
- Oh, and owning the Kingyo Chuuihou / Goldfish Warning box set. Someday, Wapiko, someday…
- I prefer the British way of not putting punctuation inside quotation marks unless it’s at the end of the sentence. I just makes more sense to me.
- I almost always wear a hat. The only times I don’t are when I dash off and forget to grab one. People are like, “Oh, I didn’t recognize you without a hat!” I guess it’s my trademark.
- My hat collection is up to around 40. Easily 50+ if you count winter hats.
- I think my favorite is a fedora style hat with skulls from Monster High. When I wear it, I feel really cool, like Reiji from Utapri.
- My blood type seems to be Mosquito Buffet. Don’t know what it really is though.
- I’m Polish on my mother’s side.
- Both my mom and my dad have been mistaken for my husband/boyfriend. (Poor old lady got a shock when my decidedly-female-but-was-bundled-up-from-the-cold mother turned around and walked back to the table.)
- On the bright side, I must have been mistaken for a kid (12 years old or younger) last year. Of course, I was wearing a little girls’ My Little Pony shirt and hat, and I had one of those barrettes that have a color strand attached to it. (In this case, a Twilight barrette with a purple hair.) I wonder if I could have gotten away with kid’s pricing at the buffet…
- I’ve gotten in the habit of eating cereal as more of a dry snack than in a bowl with milk. I just grab a handful to hold me over until lunch.
- I like to make my whole phone have themes. Worst notification sound I chose was an eagle’s cry for July 4th.
- I like whipped frosting better than buttercream. It’s less common though. Sad…
- I’m hoping for a Costco in my area. Instead, all that keeps popping up are sub shops.
- I am a blanket hog and a pillow hog.
- The most I paid for a CD were the two NANA inspired by albums. I should have waited for the NANA Best CD though.
- The most I paid for a DVD set was I believe The Lion King Trilogy because I wanted the 3D disc and the sequels.
- Out of all the main characters, I think Masato has the best songs overall in Utapri. He doesn’t have my favorite songs, but I don’t dislike any of his music.
- Ren comes in second.
- I wish there were more magical girl stories being made and brought over. I miss the glory days of Nakayoshi.
- I hate daylight savings time and the concept of tipping. Just leave the clocks alone and pay people a decent wage!
- I’m upset I missed out on those The Golden Girls action figures.
- I have a stuffed Oscar Mayer weinermobile hogging my recliner since my closet is overfull and I can’t find a spot for it!
- I love taking pictures of my dog, but he doesn’t like having his picture taken.
I’ll do ten because… yeah. But check out these awesome blogs!
- The Fullmetal Narcissist
- Otaku Brit (^.^)
- D&A Anime Blog
- Criticism and Thoughts
- Rai’s Anime Blog
- Manga Hoarder
- DReager1’s Blog
- The Yuri Nation
- Golden Realist
Thanks for reading!
This post may contain reviews of free products. I may earn compensation if you use my links or referral codes. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy here.