It’s the second anniversary of this site, and to celebrate, Daiyamanga is now self-hosted!
What does this mean?
- First, a domain name. Please update your bookmarks, feeds, etc to https://daiyamanga.com/ instead of the old WordPress.com hosted site.
- New theme that I hope keeps the accessibility of the site.
- Posts have been reorganized. Should be much more efficient to find what you want.
- Expired deals no longer clutter up the main page.
- A user rating system on posts. Now you can rate the series I review out of 5 diamonds.
- WordPress.com followers should have been migrated, but if you can’t see (or are a new visitor) Daiyamanga posts in the WordPress Reader, you need to add it manually.
Being as this is just going live, there are bound to be some bugs and glitches. If you notice any major slowdowns, find the site hard to browse, stumble across a broken link, etc., please let me know. I welcome any suggestions.
EDIT: It has come to my attention that many of you have been having problem commenting. I have adjusted some settings and plugins, so please let me know if you are still having issues!
I also hope now that Daiyamanga v2 has launched, I can get back into the swing of things. My goal is to have more posts and a little more variety in v2. I hope you enjoy the new Daiyamanga!
This post may contain reviews of free products. I may earn compensation if you use my links or referral codes. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy here.