The mobile game Tears of Themis from miHoYo launches today, July 29th! If you want to know more about the game, go here for the initial announcement and here for more info plus my initial impressions!
Tears of Themis
未定事件簿 (Wèidìng shìjiàn bù)
Otome game / gacha
Release date: July 29th
Android / iOS
Players take on the role of a young female lawyer with a passion for finding the truth. But while she wants to ensure the city of Stellis remains peaceful, the city hides some dark secrets. As the rookie attorney investigates and tries to bring these secrets to light, four men offer their assistance. While they may hold keys to the truth, one of them may also hold the key to her heart. Investigate, interrogate, and interact to figure out what’s going on!
According to the press release:
“A wealth of rewards has been prepared to welcome rookie attorneys. By partaking in the launch event, players can get up to 40+ FREE DRAWS:
- For celebrating the 500,000 pre-registration milestone, all players will receive 10 free draws.
- Tap the button on the main page to complete Rookie Support Tasks and obtain 10 free draws.
- Login for a total of 14 days by August 27 to receive in-game rewards including S-Chips and 10 free draws.
- Complete Main Story Episodes to earn in-game rewards and 10+ free draws.
- An SSR card is guaranteed within the first 30 draws!”
Look forward to a future review on Tears of Themis from me!
This post may contain reviews of free products or news featuring products which gave me bonuses. I may earn compensation if you use my links or referral codes. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please read my disclosure policy here.