Lita Kino of Lita Kino Anime Reviews was kind enough to nominate me for the Real Neat Blog Award.
Thank you very much, Lita! ﾟ･:,｡★＼(^-^ )♪ありがと♪( ^-^)/★,｡･:･ﾟ
1. Put the award logo in your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog).
Questions from Lita:
1. What animes would you recommend to watch?
Fullmetal Alchemist and/or Brotherhood are both very good. The original’s opening episode is amazing with its balance of comedy and drama, and it is a great gateway episode for anime. The two series themselves are also great no matter what genres people like.
2. Are you reading any manga at the moment? If so what one?
Oh, no. Not at all.
OK, fine, I just finished rereading Pita-Ten and am rereading the three volumes of Official Fan Book. Su!
3. Do you have a favorite quote from a anime or manga?
“I want to be a penguin mailman!” ~Wapiko, Kingyou Chuuihou! (Goldfish Warning!)
4. How do you make time to blog? If so when do you end up doing it?
My goal is to have one post every 2-3 days, so I try to stay ahead as much as possible, especially since some series are well over 10 volumes long. So I generally start a draft, then read through the series, and then update it whenever I have some free time.
5. Tell us one fact about you.
I am not very good with bugs. Or fast speeds. Or heights. Basically, I’m a wimp.
6. Cheeseburger or noodles?
Cheeseburger. (Well, hamburgers for me actually.)
7. What is your opinion on the way cosplay is today?
It’s amazing how much work they do. You can really feel the love. Such detail! Such effort!
All About Manga & Anime
The Anime Madhouse
1. Would you rather be a Phantom Thief or the cop that chases after one?
2. What series do you think is overhyped?
3. What series do you think deserves more attention?
4. What series would you never watch or read again unless you were paid to?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. Have you ever listened to Vocaloid music, and do you consider yourself a fan?
7. If you could have any pet as an animal, what would it be?