Matthew of Matt-in-the-Hat was kind enough to nominate me for the Real Neat Blog Award.
Thank you very much, Matt! ﾟ･:,｡★＼(^-^ )♪ありがと♪( ^-^)/★,｡･:･ﾟ
1. Put the award logo in your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog).
Questions from Matt:
1. What inspired you to become a blogger?
I have so much manga that I figured I might as well make them serve some purpose, and I wanted a place where I could voice my thoughts. Plus I’ve gotten into couponing and deal shopping thanks to various sites and blogs, and better deals = more money saved = more manga.
2. What is your favorite season (Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter)?
I’d say summer. Although the last couple of summers have basically been like spring and fall…
3. What is your favorite Disney Movie?
Beauty and the Beast. Humor, music, character development, and a great villain all wrapped up in a beautiful presentation.
4. What was your favorite video game as a child?
Final Fantasy VII. But I would have been right on the borderline of child and teen at the time, so if you go by strictly “child”, then it was probably a tie between Pac-Man for Atari and Family Feud for Commodore 64.
5. What is your favorite type of music?
Pop/light pop (both English and Japanese). Although classic rock is good as well.
6. Would you consider yourself a Marvel fan or DC comics fan?
Hmmm, I was never much into either. When I was younger, I was big into the Archie comics, though. But if push came to shove, probably DC.
7. Who is your favorite actor/actress?
I’d have to say Betty White. Loved her as Rose in The Golden Girls, she was funny in Match Game, hilarious as Elka in Hot in Cleveland, and she’s still going strong. Plus she’s so passionate about animals.
Shay-shay’s Anime Blog
Slightly Biased Manga
1. What recent news from the entertainment and/or pop culture world (TV, movies, video games, books, etc.) has got you excited?
2. If you opened your own personal theater, what would be the first movie you’d play on your new big screen?
3. What is (or was) your favorite board game?
4. Cats or dogs?
5. If you could set up a teleporter from your house to anywhere in the world, where would you pick?
6. Name a Disney song that fits your life.
7. Pick a book or book series and briefly explain why it’s so good.